Saturday, August 22, 2009

'淋' 雨中

today after the st. john meeting, i went to the football match.
during the meeting......huah!! i damn lucky... haha
although morning till 10.00am 天不作美
but 天作美 to me..........==
because when my meeting end at 10am,
i didn't know why the rain also follow the timing of my activity.
so accurate.....haha.

very pity my friends, '淋' 雨中 carried out the match.
i heard from my friends, without my existance,
they lose 5 goals. suddenly i became so hot??? haha

the 2nd match started from 10am, this was also the time the rain stopped
but................................................................................................................................................
the field HOLY SHIT!!!
DAMN MUDDY!!!
totally cann't kick at all.
the ball will stopped at the centre of the water pool.
and also slippery all around.
very terrible, i slipped many time
so all my shirt, leg, shoes entire body....all MUD!!!
damn geli!!!

but............i reli happy.
cause got FOOTBALL, sure HAPPY.
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment