Sunday, August 23, 2009

全槟华人越野赛跑

today woke up early again, 6am already woke up.
for what? for st john?
no larr.......for 全槟华人越野赛跑, started from my school's 校友会会所



OMG!!! not again.......RAINING!!!
why these few days always raining?why don't want to rain during my exam week?
purposely rained in these two days.
yesterday football match kena rain,
and today also the same style....all the outdoor activity kena rain. haiz...
so.....i early already predicted that many people will not go for the running.
really.......so many people didn't turned up.
the worst thing..........my team ONLY i went!!!
all my 4 teammate don't know is put aeroplane or rocket,
put till so big. haiz............terrible people.
however, they wrong!!!
they not even knew that climate change could occur.
so accurate..................just before we all started the run, miracle happened!!!
rain stop!!! so lucky i'm. haha. all my friends really will AM TEH



this time's running a bit special. what special???
special from last time's every running i participated.
but i HATE this 'speciality'!!! i really regret of this 'speciality'
i really regret why i so stupid, went to start this 'speciality'
i will not repeat this speciality again!!!



so.........what was that so special???
WAIST BAG!!!
i also don't know why i 心血来潮, suddenly this time want to wear waist bag during the running.
i really don't know what was i doing. maybe just want to try a new thing during running.
but a 'BAD' 'NEW' experience. because all the while i really HATE wearing waist bag during running, disturb my 'running process'
but don't know why this time i seem like forgot my own concept, went to do this stupid action.
Haiz.........


really..........it disturbed my running just i started.
that time i really want to threw it away.
but..........because of my DETERMINATION,
i didn't stop because of this small issue.
i ran steadily all the journey without resting!!!
just like what i did in the penang bridge marathon, without any stop for rest.

84th. my ranking. haiz.....long time i don't train my stamina,
now i seldom go for running and joking in park.
so...this is the consequence.
my time is around 41 minutes for 10km.

now.....come the CLIMAX!!!
just now i talked about the sux-ness of the waist bag.
haven't finish.............
still have one most important thing....................................................................................................
my handphone slipped from the waist bag during the running,
and without my notice!!!
so.........................dissapeared!!!
i noticed this only when the prize giving ceremony.
when i noticed it that time.........holy SHIT!!!

first thing, i temporarily terminate my number, to prevent other picker simply use my hp to call

second thing, i went to find the incharge. he said that just now they all announced about the missing of a handphone!!!

HOPE IS BACK
thanks for the incharge of giving me a helping hand. thanks a lot
FINALLY.....my hp was back!!!

Sadly......i think that i made a terrible mistake.
my step not arranged orderly.
i should find my hp first before i terminate the number temporarily!!! stupid!!!

so.......a long long long process to activate back my number.
i still not confirm whether my number still available.
i HOPE so.


HAIZ...............good and bad experience for me.
1st---don't wear waist bag during running
2nd---think twice before you take any action
3rd---train your stamina well before going for any run

2 comments:

  1. haha...
    waist bag~~
    erm,
    next time dun be so chong dong lar...
    so fast go n terminate...
    but u really lucky lor
    still can find back ur hp...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yarlu....i oso feel tat i too chong dong ady
    but......luckily activate bak ady!!!

    ReplyDelete