Monday, August 17, 2009

EXAM JITTER

today ponteng sekolah again!!!
haiz....sometimes i think that i also quite bad.
but.....that is also 'out of my control'...xd

for this week, i already didn't go to school for 2 days,
one was on saturday, that was the school replacement,
and another one is today!!!

however, i don't feel too guilty,
because there were also many of my friends didn't go to school.
i heard from my mum said that,
on saturday, there were only 8 students in my class!!!
WAA.........GENIUS THE WORLD RECORD!!!
huhh....luckily i didn't go to school.
otherwise i also go to school and 'ponteng'...hahaha

钟灵优良文化,为了爱吾钟灵,
我必须发扬光大!!! hahaha...lame
in my opinoin....i think this already become one part of chung ling tradition.
whenever there this exam or test, there will many students won't turn up to school.
everyone stays at home to 'AM PIA'
because at this time, if we all go to school also won't serve any meaning.
teacher will just revise, i think it is better to revise ourselve at home.
of cause....we must be discipline.

haiz........tomorrow is my D-DAY!!!
a large atmospheric pressure press on my head.
---nervous---
wish me all the best during this week's exam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment